- Brand Name: AUSDOM
- Model Number: F01
- Style: Headband
- Communication: Wired
- Connectors: 3.5mm
- Use: Portable Media Player
- Function: Microphone, Noise Cancelling, Waterproof
- Place of Origin: Guangdong, China (Mainland)
- Color: Blue, Silver
- Product name: wired headphone
- Type: Mobile Headset
- Feature: Comfortable
- Keyword: wire headphone
- Name: Available Colors choices wire headphone
- Item: Mobile Phones Mp3/mp4
- Material: ABS+PVC
- Certificate: CE RoHs FCC
- Usage: Mp3/cellphone /pc
- color: Black Blue Green
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Details:||fashion packaging|
|Delivery Detail:||7 days|
Bluetooth headphone without wire and Over the ear padded cushion offers superior comfort and fitment
- Stylish and comfortable design
- Durable headphone for easy carrying
- Nice beats and sound Over the ear padded cushion offers superior comfort and fitment
- Lightweight design allows you to listen to your music anywhere you go without having the bulky heavy feel · · · · · ·
- Compatible with any 3.5mm device.
- About 130mm audio cable length
- Built-in Microphone
- Support Hands-free
- 3 Available Colors : Black, Blue, Green
|Mic. Spec||Microphone Unit||Φ4*1.5mm|
|S.P.L||-58±2dB S.P.L at 1KHz|
|Speaker Spec||Speaker diameter||Φ 40mm|
|S.P.L||95±3dB S.P.L at 1KHz|
Great battery life as long as you charge it properly out of the box. The sound quality, in my opinion is high end for the price point. Solid bass and cool touch slide controls. The built in microphone is great quality for call taking as I testing it walking outside with road noise and my phone in my pocket and I was able to talk and be in a mildly breezy day and the recipient could hear me pretty well. Great product looking to buy more of these even as gifts.
The headphones are very nicely packaged and come with a standard mini-USB charging lead, a good jack-to-jack lead for wired connection and a decent User Manual in pretty good English. The headphones look good, I think, in black and silver and don't go in for a lot of flashy "design" which is just fine by me. They fold up for transport and storage. They have both Bluetooth and wired connection, and I noticed no difference in sound quality between the two modes. You can use wired connection to connect to non-Bluetooth devices, of course, and also use it if the headphones are out of charge.
The sound quality is very good and they are comfortable to wear.
They are lightweight and full adjustable to suit most sized heads. You can also fold them down to cut down on the bulk whilst traveling about. It would have been nice if they come with a protective case
They are rechargeable and a USB lead is provided.
Easy to connect to my iphone via bluetooth and if you have a device which doesn't have bluetooth or you simply want to hard wire, then there is a phono connection and cable provided.